Put on your helmet and fasten your seatbelt for an adrenaline rush unlike any other!
On the Kansas Speedway, you can drive a NASCAR-style race car on your own. Access the A1.5-mile oval race track with your race car for the day, minding your turns right for the 17 to 20 degree turns.
- Drive a genuine NASCAR-style vehicle- the same ones raced by NASCAR legends like Jeff Gordon and Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
- You won’t be *accompanied by an instructor, and there’s no lead vehicle to follow.
- You’ll drive a NASCAR race car for timed racing sessions after meeting with the Crew Chief.
- Choose between 5, 8, 16, or 24 **minutes of racing time
- A spotter will provide one-on-one coaching over the in-car radio.
- As you approach the slower vehicles, pass them… YES, passing is permitted!
Take home a racing license and a certificate with your top speed, and look forward to hitting up to 160 MPH!
* If you prefer, you can also select the ride along experience to sit shotgun, side-by-side the driver.
** For packages over 8 minutes of racing time, you’ll get a short pit stop and return to the track to go at faster speeds.